When you register for the Race and self-donate $25 or more you will receive a 35th Anniversary Commemorative Medal*.
Log in to your Fundraising Center today to donate!
*Medals will not be mailed and must be picked up at the Komen Dallas County on Race Day (view Race site map here).
Fundraising Gift for the 35th
Do you know what's More Than Pink®? FUNDRAISING! Your fundraising dollars will save more lives. We celebrate your fundraising efforts and our 35th Anniversary with a grab from our bag of Komen Gifts for the 35th. Thank you for bringing us closer to our $1 million goal.
Raise $35-$134 = 1 grab from the Fundraising Gift for the 35th gift bag.
Raise $135+ = 2 grabs from the Fundraising Gift for the 35th gift bag.
Step 2: Bring your confirmation email to the gift tent on Race Day to redeem your grab(s) for your gift(s). Click here to view the Race site map.
We have two exciting fundraising rewards this year for Survivors!
- The first 150 Survivors to fundraise $150 will earn an extra guest wristband for the Survivor Tent (guests must also be registered for the 2017 Dallas Race for the Cure). See the list of Survivors who have already reached this goal here.
*Program ends at 11:59 PM, October 13th. Guest wristband will be mailed to the registered Survivor.
- Top 5 Survivor Fundraisers will receive a special rewards package. Fundraising ends Monday, November 27.
Stay tuned for details!
The top three fundraising and top three largest teams in each of the following categories will receive a plaque and bragging rights!
Pink Honor Roll
- The top 100 Fundraisers of this year's Race not only earn bragging rights, but some awesome perks:
- Free parking pass for 2018 Race
- Invitation to our exclusive 2018 Race Kick-Off Party
- A special thank you gift for their hard work
Will you be among the elite Pink Honor Roll? 2017 Honor Roll revealed December 8, 2017!
- What you need to know...
- We are in the process of developing this year's Race schedule. Please check back for the Timed Runner start time.
- To be a timed runner, please select "Timing Chip" during the registration process. There is a $5 charge for a timing chip. You can also purchase one here after registration.
- How to activate your timing chip:
- Locate your timing chip on your Race bib
- Remove your timing chip
- Attach your timing chip to your shoes
- Only timed runners are eligible for timed results and awards.
- Results are based on chip time.
- Timed Awards may be claimed at the Komen Dallas County tent (see site map here).
- Categories (Timed Awards coming soon! Stay tuned!):
- 1st - You will be awarded the prestigious Joanie Hatcher Award. Click here to learn more about the Joanie Hatcher Award.
- The top three runners in each age category please proceed to the Komen Dallas County tent after you have finished the Race to receive a token of our appreciation for supporting the 2017 Dallas Race! (see site map here)
- Age Groups as Follows: