When you register before October 14th, your packet will be mailed to the address identified on your Race form. Race participants who register after October 19th must go to NorthPark Center registration to pick up packets in person. If you were eligible for packet mailing, but did not receive your packet, please go to NorthPark to pick up your packet.
- Race bib
- You must wear your Race bib to access the Race/walk course
- Race t-shirt
- Chip timer, if purchased
- Parking pass, if purchased
Survivor packets will also include a Survivor t-shirt and one pink wrist band for ONE REGISTERED GUEST to access the Survivor Tent. The first 150 Survivors to FUNDRAISE $150 OR MORE will receive an additional wrist band for a guest!
NorthPark Center Registration/Packet Pickup
- Please bring your registration receipt. Stay tuned for the exact location at NorthPark Center.
- Thursday, October 26th | 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, NorthPark Center | Level One, Near the Macy's Entrance
- Friday, October 27th | 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, NorthPark Center | Level One, Near the Macy's Entrance
- Race Day, Saturday, October 28th | Outside NorthPark at the Registration Tent next to Volunteer Check-In