Wed 21 Feb 2018 10:14:45 PM CST: This site is about to be upgraded to a new software release. If you are in the process of entering information, please complete it in the next few minutes and then log off, to ensure that you are not interrupted. If you were about to start entering details, please wait until this message is removed. You may continue to browse content on the site during the upgrade if you wish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Fundraising & Teams
The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, your registration fee helps gets you to the start line, but your fundraising dollars will help us find a cure. Your support will fund breast cancer education, screening, diagnostics, treatment, patient navigation, and transportation services in Dallas County!
Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…
- Up to 75% of Komen Dallas County’s net revenue is used to support local breast health programs. The remaining 25% of the net income supports research
- All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe
Multiply your impact, multiply your fun!
You likely already have friends, coworkers and family members who are passionate supporters of the breast cancer cause. Race for the Cure® is your chance to take action and show that you are all More Than Pink®! Form a team in honor or in memory of someone you know who has been impacted by breast cancer, or simply to help make a difference—together.
Fundraise on your personal Facebook page! Friends will be able to read your story, watch your progress and donate - all without ever leaving Facebook.
If you have collected donations you can bring them to the Komen Dallas Tent on Race Day, or mail them to: P.O. Box 731696 Dallas, Texas 75373
- Please help us track your donations and thank those for their generous gifts by attaching a Fundraising Form to your mailed donations.
- Mail-in fundraising forms must be received by November 27, 2017, for donations to be credited toward your fundraising goal. Any forms received after that date will be counted as general Race donations.
- Please DO NOT mail cash
- ALL CASH MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE
KOMEN DALLAS COUTY OFFICE AT:
5310 Harvest Hill Rd., Suite 120, Dallas TX 75230
Get out there and join the fight. Register or log in to fundraise today!