When you register for the Race and self-donate $25 or more you will receive a 35th Anniversary Commemorative Medal*.
Log in to your Fundraising Center today to donate!
*Medals will not be mailed and must be picked up at the Komen Dallas County on Race Day (view Race site map here).
Fundraising Gift for the 35th
Do you know what's More Than Pink®? FUNDRAISING! Your fundraising dollars will save more lives. We celebrate your fundraising efforts and our 35th Anniversary with a grab from our bag of Komen Gifts for the 35th. Thank you for bringing us closer to our $1 million goal.
Raise $35-$134 = 1 grab from the Fundraising Gift for the 35th gift bag.
Raise $135+ = 2 grabs from the Fundraising Gift for the 35th gift bag.
Step 2: Bring your confirmation email to the gift tent on Race Day to redeem your grab(s) for your gift(s). Click here to view the Race site map.
Top Individual Fundraisers*
The top three individual fundraisers will be rewarded for their efforts!
- 1st Place - 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles
- 2nd Place - 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles
- 3rd Place - 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles
We have two exciting fundraising rewards this year for Survivors!
- The first 150 Survivors to fundraise $150 will earn an extra guest wristband for the Survivor Tent (guests must also be registered for the 2017 Dallas Race for the Cure). See the list of Survivors who have already reached this goal here.
*Program ends at 11:59 PM, October 13th. Guest wristband will be mailed to the registered Survivor.
- Top 5 Survivor Fundraisers* will each receive: 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles. Fundraising ends Monday, November 27.
The top three fundraising and top three largest teams in each of the following categories will receive a plaque and bragging rights!
Pink Honor Roll
- The top 100 Fundraisers of this year's Race not only earn bragging rights, but some awesome perks:
- Free parking pass for 2018 Race
- Invitation to our exclusive 2018 Race Kick-Off Party
- A special thank you gift for their hard work
Will you be among the elite Pink Honor Roll? 2017 Honor Roll revealed December 8, 2017!
- Timed Awards
- Only timed runners are eligible for timed results and awards.
- Results are based on chip time.
- Timed Awards may be claimed at the Komen Dallas County tent (see site map here).
- Male* (25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles)
- 1st - Clint Bell
- 2nd - Luis Manqueros
- 3rd - Jason Hunt
- Female* (25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles)
- 1st - Leah Allen
- 2nd - Grace Graves
- 3rd - Tanja Ivandic
- Survivor* (25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles)
- 1st (Joanie Hatcher Award Winner) - Lucy Montgomery
- 2nd - Linda Patterson
- 3rd - Tawni Luke
- The top three runners in each age category please proceed to the Komen Dallas County tent after you have finished the Race to receive a token of our appreciation for supporting the 2017 Dallas Race! (see site map here)
- Age Groups as Follows:
- Ryan Hernandez
- Seth Dragojevic
- Joey Pena
- Calvin Woodard
- Julian Cazares
- Sean Paiboon
- Joesph Grimm
- Clint Golman
- Matthew Irvine
- Simra Tines
- Terrell Daugherty
- Trey Briggs
- Victor Perez
- John Hewitt
- Ernestina Eguia
- Trey Buttriss
- Joseph Grambow
- Vincent Gulley
- Bob Gordon
- Eligio Garcia
- Anne Neugent
- Bettye Haynes
- Norma Stepp
- Maria Johnston
If you did not recieve your Timed Runner Award please contact our office at 214-750-7223
or stop by to pick it up at 5310 Harvest Hill Rd., Suite 120, Dallas, TX 75230
To see the full list of results click here!
*Participants can only win in one category.
Thank you American Airlines for donating
American Airlines AAdvantage® miles to the cause!