TEAM T-SHIRT CONTEST
Teams are the heart and soul of our Race! When you start a team, it’s a great opportunity to bring together your family, friends and coworkers to support our mission: to end breast cancer forever.
Show your team spirit and enter your custom team shirt in our 2016 Team T-Shirt Contest.
Step 1: Design Your Team T-Shirt
- DON’T use the Komen logo (Running Ribbon)
- Please refrain from using pink as the main t-shirt color as it is reserved for Survivors on Race day.
DO use pink as part of your design.
- DON’T use the words “Race for the Cure” or “Susan G. Komen” in the design.
- DO use the generic pink ribbon. DO use our Official Race Team Insignias on your shirts.
Step 2: Enter the Contest
Mail or hand deliver one of your team t-shirts by October 10th to:
- Komen Dallas County, 5310 Harvest Hill, Ste 120, Dallas, TX 75230
- All entries must be received by 5pm on Monday, October 10. Make sure your team captain's name, team name, and contact info is safety-pinned inside the shirt.
- Komen Dallas County will choose the top 5 to appear on Race day.
Step 3: VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
- Vote on Race day with cash, change and check donations. Be sure to tell your friends, family and team members which shirt is yours so they can vote, too.
- The Top 5 t-shirts will be on display next to the Registration Tent on Race day. Drop your donation at the t-shirt you like the best to vote.
Step 4: WIN
- The winner will be announced on our website and social media Monday, October 17th.
- Team must be registered for the Race
- Team must have a minimum of 10 team members to participate