*REMEMBER: Race Packets must be picked up when you register online after October 6th. See below for details.
All Race packets include the following:
- Race bib
- Race T-shirt
- Race Day Guide
- Chip timer, if purchased
- Parking Pass, if purchased
Survivor packets will also include a survivor t-shirt and one pink wrist band for ONE GUEST to access the survivor tent.
Packet Mailing (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED BEFORE OCT.7)
- Begins mid-September.
- Packets will be mailed directly to the address provided on your registration form.
- Your entry fee includes the cost of packet mailing. We encourage you to make a donation of $10 to help us offset this cost so we can further our mission to end breast cancer.
In-Person Packet Pick-Up (AVAILABLE AT SELECT TIMES LISTED BELOW).
- You may pick up your packet in-person at NorthPark Center.
- If you were eligible for packet mailing but did not receive your packet in the mail, please use one of the in-person packet pick up times below.
- Please bring your registration receipt to obtain your packet.
- Specific Location, Dates and Times for in-person packet pick-up are:
- Thursday, October 13, | 10:00 am 8:00 pm, NorthPark Center First Floor below the food court.
- Friday, October 14, | 10:00 am 6:00 pm, NorthPark Center First Floor below the food court.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Race Day Pick-Up Outside, October 15, Registration Tent next to Volunteer Check-In.